- Only do what you can do.
- Don't worry about most things because most things don't matter.
- Don't hold grudges against yourself.
- Keep a journal.
- Own your weaknesses.
- Hold regularly scheduled 1-on-1's with your team members.
- Play the long game.
- Cultivate a culture of autonomy.
- 101 Questions to Ask in One on Ones
- How to Make Your One on Ones With Employees More Productive
- Questions for our first 1:1
- Quora: What are some good tips for 1-on-1s with your employees?
- Startup Guide to 1-on-1's
- The First Question In Your One on One
- One-on-One: Ben Horowitz
- The Art of the Awkward 1:1
- Awkward 1:1s: The Art of Getting Honest Feedback
- re:Work tool: Hold Effective 1:1s
- Asana: Why 1-1 meetings are crucial to your team’s success
- Stop asking your employees this one question — it’s hurting them